We have a first class DVSA ORDIT Approved Driving Instructor training course for you
All training provided by fully qualified & experienced ORDIT trainer with the full support in all parts of the test.
Upon qualification, the opportunity for a new career of self employment or of working with an independent driving school.
What is needed to become a Driving Instructor?
Please take a look at the Government web site how to be a ADI.https://www.gov.uk/become-a-driving-instructor
Part One – Driving Theory
The first step involves home study at your own pace. Resources provided include text books, test sheets and DVD’s covering hazard perception. Further advice is available if required.https://www.gov.uk/adi-part-1
Part Two – Practical Test
Step two is an assessment much like a regular driving test. However, a greater understanding and driving ability is expected. The test can be taken in the instructor’s car or your own. Lessons are provided until the required standard is reached.https://www.gov.uk/adi-part-2
Part Three – Test of Instructional Ability
The final stage assesses your teaching ability. Your instructor will role play a pupil as you learn to instruct. You can then apply for a trainee license, allowing you to instruct your own pupils, whilst still undertaking your own training. You may apply for an instructor’s test when you're ready.https://www.gov.uk/adi-part-3
Making a new career as an Approved Driving Instructor is very rewarding, but does requires a substantial commitment of time, effort and money.
Eligibility to become an Approved Driving Instructor:
- You must hold a full and unrestricted British or Northern Ireland driving licence.
- You must have held the licence for 4 of the last 6 years prior to entering the register.
- You must be a fit and proper person to have your name entered on the register – Motoring and non-motoring convictions will be taken into account.
- You must pass the Register Qualifying Examination.
Why choose us :
- Our training is cost effect and our experience will help you to succeed.
- We pride ourselves on giving quality personal service and on our pass rate which is second to none.
- We offer a flexible approach to suit your needs.