Who we are
What information do we collect from you?
We only collect personal information that you provide voluntarily, such as when you use our contact form or make an enquiry over the phone. This may include the following information: name, address, postcode, phone number and email address.
Other information we collect from pupils may include:
- Credit and debit card details for the sole purpose of processing card payments. This information is not retained beyond the taking of such payments. Your personal details and credit or debit card information is private and secure and we use a card authorisation processor to ensure all the details given are safe and secure. We do not keep or hold any credit or debit card details and can provide on request the privacy policies of our payment provider.
- We ask successful pupils for a photograph when they have passed their driving test. Permission is at the discretion of the individual pupil. These photographs may be used online as promotional material until such permission is withdrawn.
How will we use this information?
The details we collect will be used only to process your enquiry or for any further communications regarding your use of our services.
Who might we share your information with?
If you book driving lessons with us we will exchange your personal information with independent driving instructors who hold a franchise with Humber Driver Tuition.
We will not sell or otherwise disclose personal information to any third party unless required to do so by law. Your data will not be used for direct marketing purposes.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we’ll hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations
- For as long as we provide services to you and then for as long as someone could bring a claim against us; and/or
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
If you wish for your data to be removed before this time, please email: email@example.com
How can I access the information you hold about me?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address below.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website. If you have any questions about privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at: email@example.com
How to contact us
Humber Driver Tuition Data Protection Contact Details
- Responsible Person: Ian Cockerline
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 07768 323374
- Address: 1a, Green Lane, Barton-Upon-Humber, North Lincolnshire, DN18 6AD